Thursday, April 14, 2011

DOWN FALLS

How to over come frizzy hair...
When I was in high school, I was determined to become bleach blond, resulting in plenty of trips to the salone chair where my hair was striped and bleached. Let just say my hair was dry and unmanagable.
Result- I discovered that Vitamin E, Oatmeal, Avacado, and a tsp of Olive Oil did wonders. My hair is now brown and healthy, THANK THE LORD.
As for weight...
Also throughout high school, and a little afterwards, I was overweight. I constantly attempted to lose the pounds, but was unsucessful until...
Result- I discovered that drinking a gallon of water a day, small portions and a mile walk did the trick... I think the water was the main reason I lost all my weight. :)
ADDICTION TO CHOCOLATE-
STILL FIGHTING THIS LOSING BATTLE, ANY SUGGESTIONS?

2 comments:

  1. I am overweight too and still fighting on it...i should try to drink a gallon of water a day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drinking a gallon of water a day is really good for your body... and really helps the skin. It is hard getting used to drinking alot of water, but I use water flavoring. Really helps. All my family seems to love drinking water with drink mix. :)

    ReplyDelete