Wednesday, April 20, 2011

THOUGHTS AND INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES...

Here I am bored at home and instead of writing my novel, I sit pondering what I should do today. Last night I watched Glee(one of my favorite shows), and this morning went for a walk. I think about how I can spend my time... read a book, buy a book, go for a drive, play the Wii, write a short story, write a little in my novel, or just work outside.
But what if you have depression, what occurs when your mind goes into a state of irritation at not wanting to do any of these following things.
I find relief in my writing, creating new idea's and worlds but still find myself lost at times and so I will begin my own uplifting sentence of the week and continue each week with a new uplifting motive. Hopefully those who read this will enjoy and maybe share your own little spirited excerpt. :) .


DO NOT FALL TO THE SORROW or AGITATION LYING WITHIN YOU, but LIVE IN THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU, FOR THE BEAUTY AND PEACE IT CAN GIVE IS WORTH A THOUSAND PIECES OF GOLD :)

3 comments:

  1. Just bought your book on Amazon :) Can't wait to read it! I'm also following you on here--it might be easier for us to communicate when we start our Kindle book club! Any suggestions for the first book??

    http://gratefultobee.blogspot.com

    You can follow me there, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea Thomas LaneApril 21, 2011 at 2:44 PM

    Great, I hope you enjoy Blood Ember... So fun to write. :)

    Sure. So I was browsing the ebooks today and came across 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover by Linda Wisdom. I downloaded the sample pages... it sounds like a interesting read. Have you read this book yet. If not we can put in our our to do list. Let me know what you think... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah,,Chelsea Thomas Lane..am enjoying every moment..lol xx
    Dana English Leather

    ReplyDelete